You’re not alone if you have been itching to expand your video marketing campaigns but don’t want to break the bank on outsourcing. Despite the fact that recording videos with mobile devices is much easier than it used to be 20 years ago, most people still find it difficult to record videos. Video recording on your phone can be simpler with a video editing app. Why should you invest in a mobile video editing app? Simply stated, a mobile editing app offers multiple layers of creative possibilities. These kinds of apps replace single-track applications that only allow you to make small clips and show them off. Add audio, texts, and tons of special effects!
Here are 7 mobile video editing apps that will make your work a lot easier and
Aepsix is a free Android video editor app that allows users to easily edit videos. With it, you can trim, cut, add music, add themes, make square videos, reverse videos, create slow motion videos, add transitions, slow motion, etc. Most of FilmoraGo’s features are available for free. You can save the videos in your gallery or share them to social media. Videos edited in the free version have a watermark at the end.
FilmoraGo’s Special Features:
- Real-time video previews are available.
- Uploading photos and videos from social networking websites such as Facebook and Instagram is possible.
- There are a number of templates and effects available as part of the collection.
- Editing tools tailored to professional needs.
The Quik app comes from the same folks as GoPro. Simply take photos and videos, edit them, and then post them. Quik makes it easy by streamlining the editing process automatically by finding the best moments during each shot. You can edit the footage manually if you prefer.
• The ability to add photos
• Use time-lapse sequence to enhance your videos.
• Access to over a hundred free songs.
• Sync music and videos automatically
• AI-powered editing assistance
• A wide variety of text fonts and emojis
- A Quik glitch has been reported by some users.
- There aren’t as many editing options available as on other websites.
3. Adobe Premiere Rush
Premiere Rush is a very popular free video editing app. It incorporates many tools from other Adobe products, such as Premiere Pro, Audition, and After Effects, for powerful editing. Rush lets you adjust speed, trip, and crop your videos, create pan and zoom effects, and alter color with intuitive tools and presets. If you’re feeling creative, you can also add overlays and titles.
One of the coolest things about this app is the ability to merge video tracks. This allows you to create split-video effects and photo-in-picture. In addition, Rush lets you resize footage to a specific aspect ratio, including 4:5, square, portrait, and footage for your channel. It doesn’t matter if you are working with Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook. Rush does it automatically.
Additionally, you can add a thumbnail, schedule your content, and publish it directly from the app. With Premiere Rush, you can edit video for free. However, the Premiere version also includes auto reframe, audio balance, and 4K video exports.
Pros: The program is easy to use, exports files quickly, and it
works on any platform.
Cons: It lacks a few key features such as storyboard templates.
Best for: YouTubers who want to create entertaining videos
Instagram’s video dimensions change depending on where you post. For instance, Instagram Stories is 9:16, but if you make a video solely for your feed, you may want to clip it to a square aspect ratio so it fits your grid perfectly. InShot makes filming in different dimensions a breeze, and editing footage to fit specific frame sizes is a breeze as well.
InShot lets you edit and resize your footage, including trimming, speeding up, and applying effects. It is perfect for stories and feed posts as well. With the Canvas feature, the InShot Video Editor lets you easily crop, resize, and crop your existing video footage to fit Instagram Stories and other social media channels with just a few taps. Also, you can add background colors, music, text, and emoji-like stickers to your footage! It’s the ideal tool for people who don’t want to waste good footage because it was not shot in the right size!
Free on iOS and Android.
VivaVideo is the most popular video editor for iOS and Android. It lets you import, edit and trim your video clips easily and then add effects, filters, various effects, text and titles, fast/slow motion,. It gets your video professional-looking and easily shared with your friends.
If you’re looking for professional features, KineMaster offers a video editor that’s more robust than other apps on the market. The tool gives you control to edit frame by frame, for even more superior results. You can also use layers with handwriting to add animation effects to your videos. There are many video editing apps that provide greater
flexibility than others.
- A special effect or music can instantly make a good scene even better.
- You can incorporate text, graphics, images, recorded audio and handwriting into your video.
- With Green-Screen support.
- The ability to preview options instantly.
- Watermark included in free version
- The problem of exporting videos has been reported by users.
- Compatible with: iOS and Android
- Price: The basic plan costs nothing, but more premium plans start at $4.99/month.
- Perfect for: A video editor who needs to work on the go.
With Magisto video editor, video automation is now possible.
Magisto, owned by Vimeo allows you to make fantastic videos without ever having to leave your smartphone, in just three steps:
- Choose your editing style, (your type of story),
- Choose the video clips and pictures you want to include,
- Finally, you can choose the inbuilt music from Magisto’s music library.
With artificial intelligence (AI), the software organizes your footage into a video that best communicates what you want to share. Don’t stop at the free version. For a small fee, monthly, upgrade to Premium or Professional and make longer movies with more of your own content.
- Create documents quickly and easily with templates
- Easy-to-use interface for beginners
- Both Windows and Mac laptops can use this online version for creating
- Vimeo Pro is included in Business and Professional plans
- Unless you are a premium member, a “Created with Magisto” watermark will appear
- A multitrack editor and 4K export are not supported
- Videos of up to 3 minutes long (for social media)
- A Professional membership is required to access stock videos
Price: Starts at free
Platforms: iOS, Android, Online
Get one of these to make your video editing a lot easier
Whatever platform you choose, no matter where you post your video, you can easily create amazing videos everyone will enjoy. You may be tempted to simply post videos immediately after shooting them, but with the right tools, you can significantly improve their impact. These are a bevy of native iOS and Android apps for shooting, editing, and sharing video from your mobile device.
Now, carry on with your editing!